Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loco for logos..

When I was still in primary school, around 10-11 years old, I remember there were alot of girls printing and giving away their "business" cards to fellow classmates and girlfriends. That was the rage back then. It actually had their name, house phone number and house address with a beautiful scenery backdrop printed on the card. It made the girls feel important that time -- handing out business cards to one another.

I didn't have one made that time.. I had no idea how to! However, now I could easily make some snazzy business cards with my own logo design if I wanted to. LogoYes.com allows you to create your own logo design and incorporates that in your business cards. The thing is, it's really not hard at all! They provide just the right tools that make it quick and easy for you. You also have a wide variety of logos to choose from.. and if you can't find the perfect symbol for you, just for a nominal fee, LogoYes.com will help you customize your own logo according to your specifications. You can even trademark your logo!

Not too sure whether it's the right place for you to start off? You could always, try-before-you-buy! sengihnampakgigi I even got one done to show you guys how really simple it all really is!


Tada!! You see! I have mine made! Not that I actually need it.. but what the heck, right?

Hey, Roz! Maybe you should get yours printed out for your cake business! sengihnampakgigi

5 comments:

Rozella March 25, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

I so should lah! Hehe Nanti lah we design2 together.

LxndreaSB March 25, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

biz cards at 10 yrs old? wow hebatnya.
i think us bloggers should have one. i mean it is another way to advertise our blogs right.
Go bloggers!!

Nessa March 25, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Very nice design... I laik coz inda serabut :D

Nick Phillips March 25, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Actually I did make my own business cards when I was around 9 or so, I did every single piece manually, where got computers la those days and every card looked different and I could only do 5 or 6 pieces at any one time ... LOL!

It's sooooo much easier these days!

Haizum March 25, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

*laughs* Iiih I ingat tu those things! Oh man. Never had one done for myself lah. Cis.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP