Thursday, June 26, 2008

Inspector Gadget!

Speaking of gadgets, I just remembered that I had a wayyyy overdue tag on the subject. Actually I was tagged by Nick for this Dream Gadget tag a long time ago. I think he tagged me waayyy back..... fikir .... in a previous life. ihikhik It was THAT long agoo...

So anyways, even if I am not a tech-savvy person, that doesn't mean I haven't got an eye on some cool gadgets that I'd like to own..


I would definitely like this charging station.. Not only does it look pretty cool, it keeps all the wires away.. which is a plus due to the fact that I have 2 curious children around. It's wall-mountable too! The best part of it is, it's only $35!

Okay, that may not be a "dream gadget"... so... for the next one I chose something more worthy of my dreams.. LOL!

... the Kodak Easyshare V705 camera!


For someone like me, who hasn't the faintest idea on how to take a good pic, well, I think this might have to be the camera for me because it isn't only easy to use.. nobody can blame me for taking a bad group pic. No one will get cut off! Everyone will get to be in the group pic! LOL!


See what I mean?? Cool eh? .. and it only retails at $349!

And last but not least...

.....weighing in at approximately 3 pounds, 0.16 inches at it's thinnest point and 0.76 at it's maximum height.. my ULTIMATE DREAM GADGET is...


The Macbook Air. rindu

Major drool! lapar

Well, now that you've gotten a glimpse of what gadgets I'd like to own.. therefore I'd like to see what these bloggers dream of having..

The tagged victims bloggers are:

Syura, Amie, Jean and Massy... Rafiq, Saifulrizan, Faizal, Arms, Bluecrystaldude, Faisal and Edgar..

Yup! That's all! Have fun you guys! senyum

11 comments:

Nick Phillips June 26, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Gosh, I don't remember even doing this tag let alone tagging you with it! It really has been that long, huh? LOL!

OHMYGOD, the MacBook Air, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want! That is a dream gadget indeed! :D

Rozella June 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

I also want a Mac!!!! Why lah why lah why lah does it have to be so so so so mahal gila?

Anonymous,  June 26, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

macbook air~~pheewww.. so cool. if i hadnt just blown a couple of thousand quid on my vacation, i would've definitely got myself one! huHuuUu~~ oh well.. next year then!

chegu carol June 27, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Ya..i also want the Mac!! Punya lah nipis gila tu. *sigh* tapi...why must there is the 'but' word there...

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious June 27, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

the macbook looks so fragile. I scare I might break the screen out frm its keyboard! lolz.

thanks for the tag! i will get this done asap. You know how "efficient" I am lar! lolz!! ;)

Ratu Syura June 27, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

You tag me! I tag you!

Btw, you know also aah what I want! Maybe cuz I cant stop talking about it. :P

love-n-hate June 27, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

i am aiming for the ultimate Macbook Air too...

p/s: determination... next pay!!

Farah Deen June 27, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Syura, you've got taste ladyyyyy!!!! LOL I so want to own the macbook air too.

ArMs June 27, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

victims? heehe...
I'll post it as soon as I know what I want!;D
btw, the macbook air so very thin owh kann...

Lab papa June 28, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

Yes, the Mac Air..uuhhh makes my mulut pon ber'AIR' hahah

Faisal Admar June 29, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

hehe done! you stole one of my dream gadget lol. check it out here : My Dream Gadget

anyway, thanks for tagging me :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP