Thursday, November 20, 2008

People's Sexiest Man Alive 2008

People Magazine has crowned a new king. This year, the title of Sexiest Man Alive goes to..



Hugh Jackman! YAYYYY!

Apparently, some believe that it's a surprising choice, but I'm sure thousands and thousands of ladies out there will agree with me that it's hardly surprising at all. Hugh Jackman totally deserves it! In fact, I was wondering when he will ever hold the title!

Other names that made it to the list was Daniel Craig (hmm...), Zac Efron (eww!), Blair Underwood (yummy!!) and of course my ultimate fave..

... Gossip Girl's Ed Westwick (DAYYUMM!)



It sure is getting hot in here!

So you ladies wanna find out more, just head out to People.com! More juicy goss and gorgeous men for a little eye-candy!

**Images taken from People.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 comments:

Princess_Sabrina November 20, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Yeah, i totally agreed with u! Ed Westwick is sooo HOT and SEXY!

Btw, how have u been, Shemah..?? I bet Seri and ur mom must be missing Buddy and Allie so much kan.

Ethel November 20, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Ohh Ed... Ed.... Ed.... *drool*

Lorna November 20, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

I'm still not getting this whole Gossip Girls thing, but I'm happy that lelaki simpanan sia made it to #1, mwahahahah!!

Rozella November 20, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

Eddy!!! Ed!!! Ed!!! *drool drool*

LadyJava November 20, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Sexiest?? Hmm.. Nope.. My Wenty is sexier...lol!!

But he's sexy nonetheless.. and i love his british accent on Kate and Leopold.. I watched it 3 times...lol!!

Shinade November 21, 2008 at 3:04 AM  

Ewww.... i don;t know neither are really my type. If I were more awake I might could remember what mt type is...LOL!!:-)))

Tina November 21, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

they are ok, but they look gay to me lmao!!!!

spymama November 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

weiheyyyyy where is my George Clooney then? lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP