Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Costume Jewelry Designer

As I do my bloghopping and my daily rounds of EC dropping, I noticed more and more ETSY shops for designer costume jewelry popping up like mushrooms. A lot of people are getting more and more interested in making a business out of their hobby.. and I think that's a great opportunity for work at home moms (WAHM) to keep their income flowing.

I used to do a lot of jewelry designing myself and maybe when I'm confident enough about my handiwork, I might even show it to you guys. Anyways, HolstedJewelers.com is a costume jewelry website with amazing pieces with amazing quality that specializes in rings, earrings, necklaces and pendants, bracelets, watches, pins, fashion accessories personalized items and birthstones. They make great gifts and they're reasonably priced too.

If you're looking for gift for her OR him, this might be the place to stalk!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP