Saturday, May 16, 2009

Need A Professional Resume Writer?

I have been a stay-at-home mom for quite some time now. I haven't been in the working force for more than 5 years. I have plans to continue my studies but at the same time, I feel like when both my children are older, I would feel the pull to work and earn more money to help my family out, instead of spending so much money for my studies.

However, right now, even thinking of getting back to work seems so daunting. I can't even remember how to write a professional resume! I don't think I can write my resume without sounding like a blogger, if you know what I mean. I guess I can ask help from my husband who is used to writing executive resumes but I don't think I'm even qualified to look into an executive placement.

If you're having the same problem that I can foresee will happen to me in a couple of years to come, then you might want to hire the help of a professional resume writer to help you secure your dream job! Good luck!


14 comments:

LadyJava,  May 16, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

FC FC FC...lol!!
LJ On a roll!!!


Recent blog post: Hectic Month Ahead

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

:( :( marzie..

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

woohhooo!! SSG is back in full force!! Told ya you guys need to be afraid!! LOL!

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

next time marzie.. i feel another post coming up here.. LOL!

Mariuca,  May 16, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Happening la MSE dis month many PBs! :-$ :-$ :-$

Mariuca,  May 16, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

I seriously kenot go back to the 9-5 world cause first and foremost need to BD! Then, I can't wake up in da morning, so how? ROTFLMAO!!! :-D :* :* :* :* :*

Mariuca,  May 16, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

I oso got another post coming up Shemah ha ha!!!

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Hahahahah! Yay to PBs.. just as I finished up my chandelier.. dapat lagi 3
PBs! Alhamdulillah!! So happy! :-)
_____

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

Hahahahahaha when I work, memang I become SW again! Because I tend to not
eat.. always too busy for lunch! LOL! the last time I went to work.. I lost
6 kgs.. LOL!
_____

Mariuca,  May 16, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Wah syabas Shemah, 3 pbs from who eh? OKB!!!

Shemah,  May 16, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

3 PBs from payu!! :-) :-)
_____

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP