Sunday, June 14, 2009

Salesperson I am NOT!

While sitting here in Coffee Bean, I met one of my seniors from school and we got to talking and stuff and he ended up asking me if I was interested in working in sales. Out of all the jobs in the world I would never ever venture into sales. I'm more of a buyer than a seller! LOL!

I have terrible terrible sales skills and if I was on a sales job search then I would have to be really crazy! So I said no, I wasn't interested and let him know that if I knew anyone who would, I'd let him know. But never say never, right? Hahahaha..

But seriously, I just don't have the skills and heart for it. I am not aggresive and pushy.. instead, a pushover myself. Remember the time I was "forced" to buy an extra McD's sundae?

So yeah, sales is totally out for me but I wouldn't mind being a buyer. Personal shopper sounds super!! Anyone wanna recruit me????


1 comments:

Uncle Lee,  June 14, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Hi, I guess you are not alone with your thoughts of not keen on sales.
But this much I can tell you, a sales or Marketing career is one of the most interesting, challenging as well highly rewarding jobs in the world.
There's a friend, she is a very successful sales lady in life Insurance....and very well off financially, she is her own boss, goes for holidays around the world very often.

I have been in sales and marketing 35 years, and to me it was the fun of meeting new people and life's experiences everyday. Never a dull moment.
But to each his or her own.
Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets. Best regards and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

Recent blog post: A Malay Girl And Her Destiny.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP