Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's Your Deal?

Once upon a morning last week, while I was walking my son to school, I noticed a running car but didn't see the driver. So I finally realized that the driver was outside the car talking on the phone. Sounded like Spanish. Or Portugese. I'm not sure.

I gave the guy a once over and immediately my mind went into imagination overdrive. Nothing in particular triggered my imagination. Well, except for the pimp-daddy-o getup that he was sporting. Shirt half way unbuttoned with a thick gold chain.

The words "drug lord" popped into my head! gigil I know.. I know.. it's TERRIBLE right? But my mind was already coming up with so many crazy imaginations that were both hilarious and scary. Then I stopped myself and thought.. takbole I'm subjecting this poor guy to a stereotype you'd normally see on TV.

For all you know, he could possibly have a legit business as a coin dealer like those dealers from Monaco Rare Coins. How would you know, right? After all, those guys are earning millions just helping investors in the coin investment market - trading gold, silver and platinum bullions as well as other precious metals.

Oh and did you know that in addition, a rare coin expert like Monaco can help you guard against possible market pitfalls and situations a less-experienced dealer simply may not have experienced or be aware of. Rare coin investments are definit a business that everyone should consider investing in. That would explain that guy's shiny black Mercedes. fikir

Well, whatever he is, coin dealer or not, note to self: bring pepper spray. Just in case. sengihnampakgigi


8 comments:

Mariuca,  October 22, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Sure B won laik seeing some guy with Shirt half way unbuttoned with a thick gold chain. Hahahahha..... he doesn like guys wearing chains hahahah :* :* :* :*

Recent blog:=- Cho Tai Tee

Mariuca,  October 22, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Eh this week ada GH? Long taim I didn see B watching it lol... :* :* :* :*

Recent blog:=- Shoe Thief Caught!

Mariuca,  October 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Rimas it seems lol.. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Recent blog:=- MM - The Way U Make Me Feel by MJ & Britney **

zuls,  October 22, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Wow! coin dealer? never heard that kind of job before..

p.s first time coming to this blog.. what a cool blog.

Recent blog:=- Grafik.. memang penting..

faisal admar,  October 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

haha. your imagination is wild shemah :P
pepper spray sound so bella and note to self sound so petterson's

who which one are u? :)

Blogger December 3, 2016 at 5:16 AM  

Silver Gold Bull is your reputable bullion dealer. You will be provided with reasonable, live prices and make sure your gold & silver arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP