Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy in KK!

I'm still in KK and I'm happily hanging out with my family and been having the time of my life. I sorta miss KL but I'm just having too much of a blast to really REALLY miss it.

A new shopping mall has recently opened here in KK.... Suria Sabah. It's pretty cool and although there aren't many shops opened yet, at least Metrojaya is open here! LOL! Anyways, I saw some Contemporary Jewelry that was absolutely GORGEOUS!! I think I'm gonna get me some!! It's a great gift to give for Christmas as well..

Speaking of which, I'm not done with X'mas shopping just yet.. hehehe..

6 comments:

Mariuca,  December 14, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

:* :* :* :* :*

Mariuca,  December 14, 2009 at 4:36 AM  

Happy shopping Shemah! Sounds like you're having tons of fun, enjoy! :-D :-D :-D :-D

chegu carol,  December 14, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

when i went to metrojaya, i was more intrigued by its christmas decorations than the things selling there...cantik eh...jarang2 bah ada mcm tu d kk :D

Recent blog:=- More JUNKS

Shemah,  February 19, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Definitely had lots of fun shopping in KK! actually, window shopping is more like it! hehehehe :-D :-D

Shemah,  February 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Marzie! FC! :)

Shemah,  February 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

True!! The christmas deco at metrojaya was really really amazing kan?? I can't stop looking at them.. i think syura pun wrote a post on the xmas deco! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP