Monday, February 22, 2010

Gone Too Soon..

I had a dream of my darling nephew last night and I woke up hit with grief.. I felt like I lost him all over again.



I miss him so so much and he will forever remain in my heart and mind.. Love you, Danial..



Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night


Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!




17 comments:

elaiski,  February 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

oh, i'm sorry. dun worry he's happy in heaven now :*

gagay,  February 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

=-O =-O =-O =-O

gagay,  February 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

so sad to hear this te shem! :(

Mariuca,  February 22, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

:* :* :* :* :*

Mariuca,  February 22, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

I remember u saying goodbye to danial here sweetie, big hugs for u today.. it's nice that we can have special dedikasis for ppl/loved ones on MM... al-fatihah baby Danial... :'( :'( :'(

Mariuca,  February 22, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

And RIP MJ... sad MM from u today Shemah, hugsy! :* :*

Mariuca,  February 22, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

On my way to NES to click ur Adgi, see u there! 8-) 8-)

Dee,  February 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

I am so so, sorry. I know that you will see him again one day. :-D

Bill,  February 23, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

So sorry about your nephew Shemah.That is a beautiful pic of you and him thought. Great song also Happy MM my dear sweet friend. :*

LadyJava,  February 23, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Alfatihah to Danial...I'm sure he is missed everyday...

LadyJava,  February 23, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Hugs sweetie!! Happy MM :* :* :*

Tarasview,  February 23, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

I'm so sorry for your loss.

faisal admar,  February 23, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

this is sad shemah :( be strong ya...

Ane,  February 24, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Hey Shem, I am so sorry for your loss.. :'(

Ane,  February 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

I don't know what else to say Shem.. :'( it's never easy to lose someone you love.. I just hope that things feel better now, you know?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP