Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sisters & Co.

I was talking to my sister last night and we were talking about the possibility of opening a business up when she's graduated from high school. Although I know she has college to think of, I'm still toying with the idea of creating a family business with my sisters. Of course, I've got to think of what our products will be and everything but it's really truly a dream of mine!

But for now, there's just simply loads more to learn, I can't turn into Richard Willich overnight after all!! I know there are ups and downs to businesses especially during these rough economic times, but we'll never know unless we try. Plus, I'm sure our brilliant minds put together would be able to create a brilliant idea too! ihikhik


3 comments:

Ane,  April 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

yay to business ventures with your sisters! :)

Ane,  April 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

My sister and I want to put up our own bar and resto, all we need is a location and we're all set.. :)

Phatelara,  April 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Yay for sibling business! Can't wait for Jojo to finish school too! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP