Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flawless Skin, please!

All my life, I've been blessed with fairly good skin. By "fairly good skin", I mean, I don't have to deal with breakouts and acne and don't have to worry about adult acne treatments, but at the same time, I don't have the most flawless of skin. I still have to deal with dry skin and uneven skin tone and lately some pigmentation! *gasp* Nothing that some moisturizer and some 2-way cake powder can't fix.. however, I'm at my wits end trying to get my skin to look super flawless skin like Malese Jow.


Is that asking too much? *sniff sniff*


11 comments:

faisal admar,  May 8, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

i need a flawless skin too :(

Mariuca,  May 8, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

=-O =-O =-O =-O Faisal oso wan flawless skin? ahaks! I wan SW skin can or not???? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Mariuca,  May 8, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Happy Mother's Day Shemah, have a wonderful day with Gollibuds, love n hugs! :* :* :*

Haaziq Zahar,  May 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Hi Shemah,

I am back online! Hehe. Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

Wenny,  May 11, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

I guess that's what all women want ... a flawless skin. One thing I've learnt ... $$$ can make it happen. The more spent, the more regular the session ... VOILA! transformation revealed!

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

hahaha and that's where i fail... the $$$$ part. LOL! :)

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Hahahaa.. me too faisal.. me too! :)

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

SW skin? meaning flabless and fabulous skin?

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Thanks so much marzie! :)

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Hi Haaziq! Glad ur back online.. :)

Shemah,  May 11, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

and thanks for the Mother's Day wish.. much appreciated!! :* :*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP