Monday, November 14, 2011

Dedication To My Ex

Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) is a song from Lloyd ft. Andre 3000 (from Outkast) and is one of my fave songs at the moment. Yeah, it's a bit vulgar but I love the song 'coz the beat is awesome, it's catchy and Lloyd has that Michael Jackson vibe going on. First time I heard it few weeks ago, I thought MJ did a song with Andre 3000 before he died.. it's not exactly the same.. but still, it's pretty close! I think it has awesome sauce poured all over it!

Speaking of ex-es and break ups, the Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries divorce will probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Kim Kardashian is finally losing fans and popularity. A lot of people are ridiculing her decision of filing for divorce after only 72 days of marriage.

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Divorce (Image from: YouKnowYouCare)

I actually do follow the Kardashian's reality show (just because I love to watch other people's drama) and while I've never particularly liked Kris Humphries, Kim is just so ridiculous for making a mockery of the institution of marriage. The Fairytale Wedding was aired on our shores less than a month ago. It was a lavish ceremony and the money that went into the preparation of that wedding could probably save thousands of lives in poverty stricken countries! And to see that Kim treats the unity with such indifference that she HAS to file for divorce citing irreconcilable differences, is just so ridiculous. Such a famewhore. I'm sure everyone saw that coming, though. I know I did.

But still, in this economy, where people are being retrenched and losing jobs, living costs are skyrocketing high, healthcare has left a lot to be desired, minimum wage is literally at it's minimum, fans are seeing how unfair life is that people like Kim Kardashian are making tons of money for being a talent-less twat. Excuse my French.

Oh well. Kris Humphries would probably be dedicating this to his ex soon enough. As for my ex, we're on good terms, thank you very much. Cheers to that! LOL! So here, take a listen and watch the music video for Dedication To My Ex by Lloyd feat. Andre 3000. Oh yeah, and it's time to bring out dancing spidey.




Photobucket

Enjoy this song! Happy Music Monday! :)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


22 comments:

Bella Enveeus,  November 14, 2011 at 1:56 AM  

hi Shem! :)

Bella Enveeus,  November 14, 2011 at 2:01 AM  

Never heard this song before.. Andre 3000.. What happened to Outkast.. I SO liked their songs last time.. Haha pasal si Kim K ni tolong la.. I'm so bored of the whole family.. Dah la semua anak2 perempuan kurang ajar with the mother.. The mother pulak tak tahu ke layan husband tu baik2.. Hmm..

So true that the money used for the elaborate wedding (with the expensive crystals n stuffs) should b used for something else la.. Or maybe should just give me so I can get married instead.. :-D

Mariuca,  November 14, 2011 at 2:18 AM  

I really am not surprised with the divorce... even when he was proposing to her episode tu, and the one when she happily announced to him that THEY are buying a house together , a few millions.. he already looked uneasy then.... of course la... he was just trying to fit in her family and will simply say yes to whatever crazy stuff she wants... and she also silly... I think she was just caught up in Khloe's marriage.. so she oso want to get married.. but Khloe married cause lurve.. not saja2 ... so really no big surprise to me! Yeah, love watching the Kardashians.. Scott cracks me up with his tak kisah attitude ha ha! :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca,  November 14, 2011 at 2:20 AM  

Happy MM sweetie! :-P :* :*

Liz,  November 14, 2011 at 3:44 AM  

First time to hear this. Thanks for sharing. :)

Monica,  November 14, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

i do think this whole wedding/divorce was nothing but a publicity stunt! she fooled her fans and should be ashamed of herself..yeah hopefully ppl will see through her and realize she's just a famewhore.. *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Monica,  November 14, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

first time listening..haha i love catchy songs..happy MM Shemah! 8-)

Daniel Chiam,  November 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Happy Monday to you too Shemah xD haha I heard the song first from Daniel Franklin.

foongpc,  November 14, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Oh! I thought you are dedicating this to your ex! LOL!

foongpc,  November 14, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Yeah that's a record breaking shortest marriage and I heard Kim and Kris made US$6 millions from their wedding. So easy to make money right?

foongpc,  November 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

And I am glad Mariah Carey dissed her during one of her interviews! Haha!

Ane,  November 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

I so love that dancing Spidey! :-P

Ane,  November 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

I follow the Kardashians too cause I love other people's drama although sometimes I feel that the scenes are a bit scripted.. :-P

I am a fan of marriage and to see how these Westerners just take it so lightly turns me off. Whatever happened to "we promise to love and honor each other till death do us part/as long as we both shall live"? Right? I was so totally hoping it would work out for KK but I guess rumors are true that she only married KH for the money.. I also noticed KH looked a bit like Shrek.. and not in the cute kind of way.. haha it looks good on Shrek but not n KH.. :-P

Ane,  November 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

I thought this was an actual post dedicated to your ex.. and you know, being the nosy person that I am, I just had to check it out.. hahaha! Glad it turns out to be a great song! :D Happy MM Shemah!

XO to the kids please! :)

Bill,  November 15, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

Great choice Shemah. I like the beat and the women are not bad also hahahaha. I hear there is a law suit with Kim and her ex. Drama drama :-$ . Great choice for songs though. Happy MM my friend. :)

Caroline Ng,  November 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM  

i love the watch the Keeping up with the Kardashians too! lol! but seriously coudlnt take la with Kim's marriage! like wth?! for how long only?!

Caroline Ng,  November 15, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

and this is my very first time listen to this song! not bad worr!! :D:D

Isaac Tan,  November 16, 2011 at 2:14 AM  

same thoughts as foongpc.. your exxxxxxx :P

Jiej,  November 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Bikin panas kan si Kim tu..tapi ndak heran lah bah kan shem..tapi kalau aku jadi si kris, aku minta balik tu cincin tunang sama bracelet yang di bagi time kawin tu..hehehe...jual balik..
Aku suka lamar and khloe..life dorang gila2 ni..hihi..harap2 dorang kekal abadi lah kalau ndak pun kekal lama..

FiSh,  November 20, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

a great one, shemah :) !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP