Thursday, November 24, 2011

Get Charmed by Pandora

I've always loved Pandora charm bracelets and I really can't wait to start my own charm bracelet one day. I am looking at the gold charm bracelets because compared to the silver or mixed, it looks the best. I'm not a fan of gold and much prefer white gold instead, but the gold Pandora charm bracelets are just super hard to resist. Especially when it's complete with it's charms. I especially love the Murano glass charms with gold settings or the gold charm with semi precious stones.

However, the gold bracelet itself.. on it's own.. costs about RM7k and the gold charms start at RM1k and above. So I may have to start my charm bracelet by buying the silver or silver/gold bracelet which starts at only RM300+ and RM1000+ respectively. The mixed ones are pretty nice too.. I just love the full gold charm bracelet more, though.

The rings are really pretty too! Guys, if you're looking for something different like rose gold engagement rings for your ladies, you should check them out. I know I don't mind receiving one! The husband is immune to hints so I better just ask him right out. LOL!

Here's to me asking the hubs for one and waiting forever on bated breath! LOL!


4 comments:

Mariuca,  November 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Ohhh want to start own charm bracelet one day he he, good luck! Sigh mahalnye gold bracelet 7k kan? AIya, me also waiting for something sparkly from B ni, doesn't have to be expense so long ada makna.. romantic gitu if kasi bling2 to wifey! *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Shemah,  November 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Hey Marzie!! :)  


Tu lah.. the gold bracelet is priced at 7k but it's so pretty on my hands.. i tried it on the other day.. terus fell in love. hahaha but nevermind.. maybe make do with the silver or mixed one first. :)  


Yalah.. it's the thought that counts kan? No need expensive.. whatever gift pun romantic gitu if surprise! :)  

Singapore florists,  December 30, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

Thanks for sharing your article; it’s very nice, thanks. I hope can read more good articles

Singapore florists

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP