Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finally Moved!

Yay! I have finally moved into my new place! I'm so happy that everything the whole moving process is over.. and now the nightmare of unpacking begins!!

We moved yesterday afternoon and due to the amount of people using the storage elevator and the loading bay, we only got out of the place at night. Which meant we had to fix the beds and everything else quite late. We didn't eat the whole day and only ate dinner at 11pm.. and I had the MPSJ 10km race in the morning. Finally slept at 1.30am and really didn't feel like running in a couple of hours. That story, though will come later.

Anyways, I'm just happy that we're settling down into a new home but the movers sort of broke my ironing board in the process so now I need a new one. So if you guys know where I can get the best ironing boards, do let me know!

Will update more in a couple of days once I'm done unpacking. And Marzie, no.. I'm not starting gardening now.. hahahaha I'll leave that to the hubs. Everything I tanam, memang tak jadi! LOL!


11 comments:

Isaac Tan,  December 4, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

nice one shemah! :) happy for you!

Soulie,  December 4, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Congrats Shemah dah 100% moved to a new house :) happy for you

LadyJava,  December 5, 2011 at 2:51 AM  

Yeay.. you've moved already... congrats on the new home sweetie but oh no... unpacking also nightmare!!

Daniel Chiam,  December 5, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Wooohooo a new place a new beginning! Bah... ada house warming ka ni? xD

Mariuca,  December 5, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Good morning Shemah! How was the first day waking up in a new home? I bet everything smells, looks and feels unfamiliar, love that just-moved-in feeling! :-P :-P

Mariuca,  December 5, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

When B and I moved to our current home, it took us (well mostly me la) just one weekend to unpack everything... but after rushing through the unpacking, we wondered why we were in such a rush (also mostly me cause tak suka leave things unfinished h aha).. so take your time to spruce up the new place and of course must bercucuk tanam nanti... plant la cili padi and daun pandan at least, necessity for cooking yum2! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Anonymous,  December 6, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

Oh! So you finally moved? So your new home has a garden? :)

foongpc,  December 6, 2011 at 1:10 AM  

I thought I just commented?!!!

foongpc,  December 6, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

How come my comment went missing?!! Anyway, got to log in via Twitter if not I'll be known as a Guest! =-O

foongpc,  December 6, 2011 at 1:13 AM  

So you finally moved? Congrats! Your new home got nice garden ah? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP