Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey Big Spender

First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone for all their well wishes on the move to the new house. I really appreciate it.. and as for requests for the housewarming party.. well, I'll definitely think about it. I just have to rush back to KK to pick up the kids who are on their school holidays with their Nana. I haven't seen them in over 2 weeks and only this week are they beginning to miss their mommy and daddy. :(

Anyways, I've got a lot of things to do. Surprisingly, unpacking was much easier than packing. It only took me 2 days to unpack everything and get them in order. The night we moved, I already unpacked the kitchen and cooked! LOL!

I'm not gonna lie though.. it has been stressful and my skin was breaking out and I was developing ulcers.. Definitely STRESSED OUT!


The expenses of moving were also skyrocketing high and I have to think of the kids' school expenses next. Not to mention going back to KK expenses and everything else. My mom's friend here in KL did approach me and asked if I'm interested in Dietician or Nutritionist Jobs because he's in the health line and he definitely can use someone.

But me?? Dietician?? Hahahaha my idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in both hands. So it will definitely be a contradiction, no? ;) Buuuut, I really need the moolah right now. Like seriously, seriously.


7 comments:

Mariuca,  December 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Don't u just hate it when you have to consider whatever opsis in order to make a little moolah on the side? If the job is none too stressful and you don;t have to leave the kids, then just go for it la.. at least got a little side income after the move yes? :* :* :*

LadyJava,  December 7, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

My former company in SG opened up a branch here and wanted me to join them.. but unless the pay is in SG dollars.. i wont take it lah.. ahhaha am having such a fun time being my own boss..hehe

Glad to hear the move went smoothly dearie.. enjoy the new home!

Daniel Chiam,  December 7, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

Ok ba jadi dietician :D

Later boleh minta tips dari ko... haha

Shemah,  December 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Hey Marzie!! 

Yeah.. i wish I didn't have to have aopsis just to make a little moolah. why can't I just grow money? hahaha yeah, that's the problem though with jobs. If it's none too stressful and convenient, chances are, you won't be making lots of moolah. hahah but asal ada kan? cannot be so tamak and have my cake and eat it too! But what's the point of wanting a cake then, if i can't eat it???? 

Shemah,  December 9, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Oh really?? wuahhh mesti best to feel in demand kan? hahaha but yalah, i think you make more being your own boss.. unless they pay in SGDs!! Oh how lovely if they will! :)  


Enjoying my new home now, i've been bitten by the rajin bug ever since I moved. I'm up super early and get my chores done immediately. LOL! so unlike me. maybe sebab the kids aren't here, I guess.. 

Shemah,  December 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Hahaha me jadi dietician is like me having megan fox's body. LOL! never gonna happen!! 


But we always have mel for dietary and fitness tips! Hehehe!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP