Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Domesticated Life

Oh wow. This is only my second post of the year and it's already approaching the 3rd week of Jan. I haven't been on Twitter or Facebook much either, but for what it's worth, I miss my online buddies.

I was just catching up with my buddy Ane yesterday and was telling her how moving to this new place of mine has made me so domesticated. Not that I wasn't before, but really, I can rival these aunty-aunty living on my block. I'm already up by 6.30am, do my morning prayers, get the kids ready, make breakfast, walk my son to school, then come home, and immediately start with the chores.. which includes...

wait for it... wait for it.....

brace yourselves.....

GARDENING!


 I remember telling Marzie before that there's no way I'm gonna be doing any gardening and now...


YES. Time to EAT my words.

And not only am I gardening, I'm starting to become Madam Fix-alot too. Perhaps my husband is rubbing off on me more than usual, but I don't really need the husband to come to my rescue nowadays when I need some minor fixing done. My husband has everything from a hand drill to cutting tools and I'm beginning to appreciate the handyman in him even more.

When I was staying at my old small apartment, perhaps the small space made me so chillaxed that take my time going about things. Most probably I'd go back to sleep after sending my son to school and start only around 10am and take my own sweet time doing them too.

Anyways, if you can't tell, I'm happy in my new home. Now, I can't even fathom why I was sentimental about leaving my apartment.


1 comments:

LadyJava,  January 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

hahhaha.. Gardening???? OMG I will NEVER go gardening and I can attest to it coz I lived on landed property before moving to this condo unit... If pple got green thumb..I reckon i got Red or Black thumb.. lol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP