Friday, March 9, 2012

And Just So You Know..

Referring to my previous post, another reason that attributed to my lack of online activity is the slow dying state of my laptop. I am in denial. I don't believe it's time to say goodbye to my lappy yet.. it still has life in her. It's survived with minimal problems for 5 years now, so it can't just die on me yet. It hangs a lot and I have to send it for reformatting, I'm sure. I just hope it's not the motherboard. 'Coz you all know if it's the motherboard, then it's just time I put it to sleep for good, right? It's not like I can find any cheap motherboards and replace it on my laptop, right? Or can I? I don't know. :(

Don't tell me that on top of a new phone, I need a new laptop too. And a vacation. And some new clothes. And a hot bod. And a new pair of running shoes. And the new iPad. ;)



And the list goes on...


1 comments:

lina,  March 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

ahahaha... hang in there. So which one will you get first amongst the list of stuff you need? I'd go with running shoes first. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP