Friday, March 9, 2012

Pinning Me Down

There's a lot of things I want to write about, but when it comes to actually working on writing about it, I just stare at the blank page for what seems like forever and I talk myself out of writing it. But it's not like my life is the life of a celebrity that you all are just dying to know what's up anyway, right?

As of right now, though, if you really want to know what I'm up to, I'm just busy with Pinterest. It's my new "Tumblr" and "Polyvore". It's another one of those. Easier to manage. If you're on it, follow me! :)
If you're not, drop me a line and I'll send you an invite! :)




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP