Monday, April 16, 2012

My Ever Helpful Neighbour

What with all the gardening I have the husband has been doing, my nosy helpful neighbour has been giving us gardening pointers every chance she can get. Up to the point that I'll only get out to water my flowers when I know she's not around. She can be pretty in-your-face about it too.

There was once when she was telling me how I should use “rice water” (the first rinse of water I use to wash my rice) to water my plants instead of using plain water. As if I didn't know that already. The next thing she was telling me to use worm composters to help with fertilizing my plants. Sometimes I go all Ally McBeal and tell her “Lady, my plants are thriving for a reason and I don't need you and your worm poop to help” but I won't do that for real. Because that's just mean. Any advice is welcome advice, right? Sometimes you need to just be humble about it even if you do know what's best for you. And yeah, like I said, she's just being nosy helpful.


1 comments:

soulie,  April 16, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

Annoyingnye neighbour camtuh! As if she knows everything and you know nothing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP