Monday, June 4, 2012

Doing Nothing

I just realized that it's been a while since I last blogged. I haven't even opened or taken a look at my blog for what seems like ages. That's what happens when I'm back in my hometown. I just can't seem to bring myself to write anything or do anything else than just hang out with my family and stuff myself silly!

Honestly, I haven't even gone out to take a single picture with my new camera. I have exactly another week here and perhaps I'm gonna use that time to take more pictures and meet some friends. I feel bad that I couldn't even make it to my friend's Orkes Akiuku ukelele album launch. Perhaps I can make it up to him and buy him some d'addario strings.

I just feel like I need more time here in KK. How I wish the holidays last longer.... not really looking forward to school reopening. :/


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP