Monday, July 9, 2012

Belated Birthday Post

So I celebrated my birthday almost 2 months ago and my best friend is already chasing me for the pictures. I didn't do anything much, just dinner with my family and close friends. What better way to celebrate than being surrounded by your loved ones, right? :)

Here's a couple of the pics taken that night. :)

My loved ones.
My bestie and I.
My "birthday" cake.
Yours truly making a wish -- hoping for a Michael Kors watch

The rest of my birthday desserts. The red velvet, not worth ordering. I liked the banoffee pie, though.




The husband couldn't make it that night because he was busy with a function of his own, the Malaysia Airlines Airport Operations Gala Dinner where he was awarded with Best Employee in his department.



I was bummed because I couldn't go to support him but he assured me only boring fogeys would be attending the event. He also ended up winning a lucky draw prize! :) An American Tourister luggage case.


I also received a wonderful birthday package all the way from Kuching, thanks to Debbie! She's really awesome at sending me gifts and I feel a tad bit awful for not being as awesome as she is to me. But I do hope she knows how much I appreciate her friendship! Look at the wonderful handmade card she gave as well as the bookmark and notebook she gave! :) Love  you, Debbs!




So yeah, that's all about it! All in all, I had a wonderful birthday this year and I'm grateful for all the lovely people I have in my life. :)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP