Monday, July 9, 2012

Mr. DIY

My husband is a DIY person to boot. I don't know whether his DIY attitude stemmed from the fact that he's a frugal person or that he just loves to do things himself. Maybe both. He does the plumbing, electrical wiring, assembling, dismantling, and everything else for us. When we moved, he also assembled the Astro for us so I didn't have to call the installer and pay an extra RM100. He is Mr. DIY.

He has almost every tool imaginable but there are some of his tools that are pretty old and rusty. So when I found www.reidsupply.com I practically did a jig of joy 'coz now I know what to get for him for our anniversary this year.

In fact, I'm getting into this DIY mode myself. I recently even gave the husband a haircut using his hair clipper tools and he just guided me through the motions and he showed me how to handle it when he was cutting our son's hair. He even got praises at his office for his new haircut. Looks like if I ever need a job, I can apply for a men's hair stylist job. LOL!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP