Monday, July 9, 2012

Out of Business

A family friend of ours was plagued with some insurance problems due to last year's Empire Shopping Gallery explosion. Apparently, his business insurance application was not yet approved at the time of the explosion. I have no idea what the follow up of his situation was but it got me thinking about business liability insurance rates and what would I do if I was in a position like that. I guess it's a risk that every entrepreneur has to take.

I have a couple of business ideas that I'd like to venture into but at this point of time, I'm just not ready to plunge into business mode just yet. I can't even handle my blogs and you expect me to handle a family, business, blogs and a cat right now? Not for me. Not yet, anyway.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP