Sunday, August 5, 2012

Planning Ahead

I can't believe it's actually August already. I keep on still checking my July calendar. Before long, it's time for the school holidays and then when those are over, gotta think about sending the kids back to school with brand new stuff. Uniforms need to be bought, shoes, stationery (although I seem to be buying those every week or so), and the lot.

It seems like there's a long way to go before it's time to get stressed about all that stuff, but there's just too much going on right now that I need to plan my budget wayyyy ahead.


My son already changed his backpack once this year. My sister insisted on getting him a bag on wheels and that didn't last more than 3 months. So now he's just using a normal laptop bag which is kinda handy but he doesn't seem to think it's cool. I'm thinking of getting him a green Jansport backpack for next year. His favourite color is green and there's no beating Jansport for backpacks. I love mine. Still have it, too.


With weddings going on, Hari Raya celebrations coming up, flight tickets to buy, I've really gotta do proper financial planning pronto.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP