Saturday, August 25, 2012

Post Raya Exhaustion

Hey everyone!

How was your Raya holidays thus far?? I know most of you have started work already but the kids are still on holiday, so at least, not so much of early morning jam stress, right?

My Raya celebrations were alright. Both my husband and older sister weren't around to join the celebrations as both were stuck with their unrelenting work schedule. So, it wasn't much of a celebration. Plus, mom and I were up the whole night cooking her special dishes and didn't get any shut eye at all until the evening of Raya. Her food was definitely worth it, but I was just too exhausted and busy to even take pictures of the kids. I only managed to take 2 pictures of the kids and even that was on my camera phone and not my DSLR.


It was just so tiring that I couldn't feel my legs for the next few days. Only today do I feel fully charged and my energy restored! I hope all of you celebrating Raya have recuperated from your exhaustion or any sickness (I heard there's a bug going around making people sick).

Anyways, I wish you all a very Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin to all! :)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP