Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back Home

In case anyone has been wondering where I've been lately.. well, I've been busy doing my own thang after Hari Raya and by the time I was getting my groove back, I am now back in KK again!!
 
It's only been 2 weeks since I was last here but due to some things that need to be done here, I hauled my fat ass back here.. (not that I'm complaining). But only for a week. I'll be back on Sunday. In the meantime, I'll be chillaxing with Prince William n Duchess Kate at Danum Valley.. (hahah I wish)!!

Naaahh.. I'll probably just be enjoying the sun, sand and sea..


Till next time... Ciao!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP