Friday, October 12, 2012

Back To My Hometown.. Again!

I am counting down to my trip back to KK this Sunday. For the past few months, that's all that I seem to be doing. I think this is my 3rd trip back to my hometown since Hari Raya. There's a lot that has to be done back in KK and I am ever so grateful that I get to use my husband's travel discounts so it doesn't actually hurt my finances whenever I go back. Praise!! LOL!

Plus, I can't wait to go back and see my little niece Naeema. She'll be exactly one month old when I go back to see her and I want her to get used to the face that's going to spoil her silly! She's such a pretty and good little baby.. she hardly ever cries, according to her parents. :)

But you know what I'll miss from KL?? I really good breakfast. KK might be known for it's gorgeous views and hospitality but food is not one of the things we are good at and the sooner KK-ians admit it, the better.. so someone can improve on that.

A simple breakfast like poori and apam manis is definitely not in the cards for you in KK.


So yeah, I will miss that part of KL when I'm back home. But hey, I am thankful and grateful that I do live in the best of both worlds! :)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP