Monday, November 19, 2012

I Won't Give Up

I dare say I have a good marriage. It's not always perfect but I'm happy and the children are happy and that's all that matters. Yet at times, there are certain parties who just can't stand to see us happy and try to meddle in our lives like it's their goddamn right. So to those people who don't have a life, I feel sorry for you.

So for this Music Monday, I decided to choose this beautiful song by Jason Mraz (who I never really fancied, until I heard this song), I Won't Give Up. :) Happy Music Monday, y'all! :)


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


 
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP