Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcoming a New Year

We are just a few winks away from the year 2013! I am looking forward to ending the year on a happy note and can't wait to welcome the New Year with a lot of plans for myself as well as my family.

God willing, there will be plenty of changes for my family and I. Besides my sister getting married next year, my mom also wishes to do some minor renovations to the house. She would so love to redo her kitchen as well as her garden and my late dad's old study room. We have been going gaga over at Pinterest for ideas and inspirations for the "new look" we have planned.

I also just showed these really cute curved garden bench for my mom's garden and she loves it as well.


That is, if God willing, we will be able to make our dreams come true. We can only plan, the rest is up to God. :)

On another note, for Muslims around the world, our new year has already arrived! Tomorrow marks the beginning of a new year in the Muslim calendar so I would like to wish everyone Salam Maal Hijrah to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

May Allah S.W.T. grant you abundance in health and wealth and bless you with goodness throughout the year. May we all strive to become better Muslims -- As a day ends, our life span decreases and so we shouldn't take life for granted and concentrate on doing more good deeds and ibadah in the future. :)


"Don't try to be better than someone else. Try to be better than who you were yesterday."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP