Monday, January 7, 2013

Ego-mommy-ac

I haven't been doing any shopping whatsoever in soooooo long. I mean, I didn't even buy any pregnant clothes at all last year. I just resorted to wearing my dresses, over-sized Ts, my old empire waisted tops and a pair of leggings. That was about it.

So now that I'm no longer preggers, I'm pretty excited about the prospect of going shopping again! But when I went out recently with my mom, all I saw were winter clothes on display! What a bummer! I mean, the clothes are gorgeous but I hardly need any ski coats for women at this point.

But it's not like I've lost much weight yet, pun. I have lost a bit and I'm looking forward to starting my exercise (can't start too early after giving birth) and just eating more healthily. After all, my sister's wedding is on the 1st of March! And I soooo need to look good. NEED, ok? NEED. It's an ego boost for a mommy of 3. Oh just indulge me, will ya?


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP