Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm Going Home

Finally! After about almost 4 months of being in my hometown, I am finally ready to go back home. My sister's wedding is finally over (Alhamdulillah!!) and I am just relieved that everything went well. All the effort of the last few months was definitely well worth it. Now, I can go home to KL and just relax and stress about other stuff. Like laundry, cooking, the children's homework and all that jazz.

The only thing that's different now is that I will have baby Zaidan with me and it's his first time going to KL. I hope he'll be alright throughout the whole 2 and 1/2 hour flight. I'm not planning to bring his baby crib with me because I can't deal with bringing and packing all the screws and standoffs and all the pieces to assemble it.

So it looks like I have to go searching for a baby cot or playpen once I reach KL. Argh! I'm feeling the stress of it already! But I guess that's what mom's do. We're always up for a challenge!! :D


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP