Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Growing Up Too Fast

My niece, Naeema is 6 months today while my son, little Zaidan Alif, is approaching 4 months exactly on his father's birthday, 23rd March. I can't believe that they're growing up sooooo fast. I can't believe that time has flown so fast, it's unbelievable really. It just feels like yesterday that two heavily pregnant ladies went to the islands for some R and R. Hahaha much to my mom's concern. Anyways, it was good to babysit my little rascal niece today. She's such a good baby and so easy to take care of. :)


*sigh*

There they are. Before you know it, they'll be jumping around and giving their mommies and daddies a hard time.

p/s: I could never grasp this Wordless Wednesday thing. I always have something to say.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP