Sunday, June 9, 2013

2 a.m.

It's 2.30am and I am finally done packing. I can't fall asleep yet so I decided to blog a little. I feel like I've neglected my blogs for far too long and decided to pay them a visit.

If you're wondering why I'm packing, well, as most of you know, there's not a school holiday that goes by that I DON'T go back to my hometown. I MUST go back. That's just the way it is. I get homesick. A LOT. So, it's basically the end of the school holidays and it's time to return to KL tomorrow. My flight is in the morning which is not the norm for me because with 3 kids to handle, I normally prefer an afternoon or evening flight so I don't have to rush.

However, flights are mostly full due to the school holidays and so the only available flight left was in the morning. So I will try my damnedest to get everyone ready and out the door by 9am. Argh!!

Anyways, wish me a safe flight, k??



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP