Sunday, June 9, 2013

Perfect Distraction

Tomorrow I'll be headed back home to KL and I've got 1001 things that I really need to do when I get back home. Among some of the things I need to start on is cleaning up my sister's room. Now that she's a married woman, I can turn her room into a guest room so my mom can have a room all to herself when she comes to visit her grandkids.

I can't wait to decorate it and since Allie is using my sister's old mattress (Allie shares a room with Buddy) then I need to get a new good quality Latex foam mattress that doesn't hurt my mom's back. One of those orthopedic types. I hope they don't burn a hole in my wallet, though.

Anyways, with all this planning and work that I have to do, it's the perfect distraction for me.. especially because I get homesick a lot. I really do miss KK when I'm in KL.



Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP