Friday, November 29, 2013

Back in KK for School Hols

I am back in my hometown of Kota Kinabalu as usual, for the school hols. The last time I came back was in June for the first semester school holidays. Nothing much has changed, which is nice. A smattering of developments are underway but that's about it. I haven't really been going around town after all, it's the school holidays and going to town means getting stuck in the traffic jam. Having been living in KL, I wish to avoid THAT, thank you very much.

I've been back since the 17th, actually. It's been almost 2 weeks since I got back and of course, you can't go back without enjoying yourself at the beach. Loooove going there. It's so calming and the kids always have a great time. The view is so beautiful, I wish I can take it back with me to KL.

Oh and my baby boy Zaidan turned 1 last week! My hubby came over from KL to celebrate and we were so excited about it that no one took a SINGLE picture of his birthday celebration. Oh well.

How time flies. I feel like it was just a couple of months ago that I was sharing my happy news with everyone and now, baby Z is already 1!! Even Allie will be starting primary school next year! That means she's 7 next year and I've had this blog even before I had Allie. Look at how big everyone is. Buddy will be 10 years old next year. Even my kid sister Seri is all grown up. She'll be 21 in 2014! OMG! 


Wow. Lots has changed. Regardless, all the changes have made me a better person, and more importantly, happier. Definitely happier. I am so blessed. Alhamdulillah.


Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful end of the year and enjoy the school holidays with your kids!

Much love,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP