Friday, November 29, 2013

Costume Jewelry Wholesale

I keep seeing a lot of new Instagram accounts selling costume jewelry popping up lately. I, personally, don't wear a lot of jewelry and even the ones I do wear are on a daily basis so I don't go changing it up. However, even a simpleton like me has fallen victim to the lure of the costume jewelry retailers. I bought myself a really pretty necklace for my Hari Raya outfit this year.

I used to wonder why suddenly an influx of these accounts, then I realized that it's not that hard to find a costume jewelry wholesale site. They're a dime a dozen!



So if you want to jump on the bandwagon and try your hand at selling some costume jewelry, go ahead and give me a heads up! I'll check it out and might even purchase an item... or TWO! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP