Monday, December 2, 2013

Looking for a Good Print Shop in KK

I have a number of things that I want to get printed and looking for a good print shop is not an easy task here in KK. I've sent a couple of documents to get printed before and the colors were so lackluster that I just wasn't happy with the end product. The thing about KK-ians that gets on my nerves, is that when you ask if they can do things the way you want them to, they say, "SURE! NO PROBLEM! I can do it EXACTLY like that!" then when you come by and pick up your order, not only does it fall short of your expectation, it's like a totally different order. And this is not just an isolated case. During my sister's wedding, it happened with almost ALL the vendors! It's crazy!

Anyways, if I didn't have to spend on international shipping, I'll just print my documents online. The online printing services online offer such a great range, you can even print catalogs online.

Anybody in KK can recommend a good printing place, I'll be super thankful!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Echo

Chat Away


Hit Me People!

Free web designs that are custom made.
custom website design
CommentLuv Enabled

Commentor of the Month

Life According To Me

Widget by Mxyzplk

Blog Community

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP